Frequently Asked Questions
How does purchasing a .jpeg file work?
- - You the consumer will purchase a .jpeg file through my store.
- - You then should receive a confirmation email with your order number. You then have two options.
- 1. Send the photos and all information you wish in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to put your order number in the subject line.
- 2. Wait for an email from Sarah Dawn Designs giving you a prompt of what to do next.
How Do I Download My .PSD File?
- - Add your product to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout
- - (After You've Paid) You should be directed to a confirmation page that states,
"Your Order Has Been Processed"
- - Click "Continue"
- - You should see a "Downloads" category to click on
- - Here you will see all the downloads you have available.
- - Download the actual file
- - For your convenience all files have been zipped. To open it, double click on the folder. Now you should be able to see your .psd file! Make sure you have it save somewhere safe :).
- When you have selected your file to download choose to "Save it to Computer"
How do I place my photo into the .psd file I just downloaded?
- - Copy the photo you wish to use.
- - You will find the layer labeled "Place Photo Here," on the .psd file. Click on that layer.
- - Paste your photo in. It should appear on a separate layer just above the "Place Photo Here."
- - Size you picture to the dimensions to want.
- - You can then crop away whatever is outside of the frame by a method of your choice.
- - Select your magic wand tool. Then select the layer containing the Photo Frame. (This should have the flashing dots around where the photo will show)
- - Then go to your top menu and find the "Select" option. When the dropdown appears, choose the "Inverse" option. (The flashing dots should be everywhere but where the photo will be.
- - Select the layer containing the photo you placed in. (The dots should still be flashing)
- - Then hit delete. You photo should now be cropped to fit the photo frame.